Sunday, November 15, 2015

Food Matters

What am I watching today?
Food Matters. (Netflix)
Do you like scary movies?
Do you enjoy a good old fashioned mystery rooted in a dark conspiracy theory?
No? What?
Okay, do you like the Terminator movie franchise?
No?
Then get off my blog you heathen. 
Back to our regularly scheduled blog.
*
"Come with me if you want to live." (Terminator)
*
I wish I'd watched this documentary 30 years ago, which would have been impossible because it wasn't made yet.
Okay, so I wish I'd seen it in 2008 when it was made.
*
What did I learn (or reinforce what I already knew)?
Vitamins = good
Processed foods = bad
Water = good
Chemicals = bad
Organic = good (and expensive)
Bad health is big business.
You are what you eat.
*
Watch it.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment