Saturday, March 12, 2016

OH, YEAH, BY THE WAY....

Oh, yeah, by the way, I re-released one of my favorite stories.
I know I'm the absolute worst at promoting my books. I'm not internet savvy. But here it is. And I think it's a bargain.
It's probably never been this price before.

 
This Side of Dead
Kelly Fitzpatrick
On Memorial Day weekend, Cecilia Denton hopped out of her boyfriend Brad’s car and leapt off a bridge. Far from suicidal herself, she did it to save a jumper, but she had no idea of the chain of events her heroic stunt would set in motion. Because Cecilia cheated the Grim Reaper, Death claimed her boyfriend instead. Now, Cecilia and Malcolm, the stranger whose life she saved, must go on a scavenger hunt of redemption. Either they prove to Death that there’s more to humans than greed and despair, or Death claims both Malcolm and Brad.
Malcolm Manchester didn’t ask to be saved, and he sure doesn’t want to be Cecilia’s partner in a game of Beat the Clock to restore Death’s faith in humanity. The heat is on Cecilia to give Malcolm a reason to live before time runs out—or send him off with a bang.


No comments:

Post a Comment