Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Accountant

What can I say about The Accountant?
I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
No clue what the movie was about when I went.
With that said, I enjoyed the show.
I'm not a big Ben (Big Ben *snort*) Affleck
(did I even spell it right?) fan.
I kind of prefer Casey Affleck in the brother department.
But I do sort of like shoot-em-up-kick-ass movies.
Anna Kendrick was a perfect and adorable choice.
I've always enjoyed Jon Bernthal,
and he did not disappoint in The Accountant.
There was a nice twist that I saw coming, but I could tell it was a surprise to other people in the theater.
And a second little twist I did not see coming, so it was the best of both worlds.
I enjoy figuring out a twist other folks don't see,
but I also like to be surprised by a clever twist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment